Welcome! I’m Aimee Smith, homeschool momma, leader, author, and speaker. I’m glad to see you’re interested in pursuing a restful heart!
Everything I offer is intended to help you cultivate a victoriously restful heart in the midst of daily homeschool battles. If we could chat in person, these are the resources I would share with you. Scroll down for details.
- Get to know a little about me.
- Join our Restful Homeschool Mommas Facebook group.
- Request your FREE ebook: A Year of Victorious Rest
- Check out my new book The Restful Homeschool Resolution: 21 Days to Transform Your Homeschool.
- Join my email list for a weekly Rest Stop and monthly Restful Habit.
- Hear me speak in an upcoming conference. Lots of options below!
- Contact me at email@example.com or join me on Facebook or Instagram.
I’ll be reading portions live on my Rest in the Trench Facebook page on Mondays and Thursdays at 1pm while we’re all at home during the pandemic season.
Paperback and Kindle
Available on Amazon
Hear what people are saying about it!
After purchasing, download your bonus resources (requires password inside the book)
Join our Restful Homeschool Mommas Facebook group. We’ll share encouragement, practical tips, and accountability as we seek to cultivate restful hearts so we can love and serve our families and neighbors well.
Request your free ebook: A Year of Victorious Rest. You’ll also receive weekly Rest Stop and monthly Restful Habit emails to help in your journey toward a restful heart and homeschool.